Who are we?
Tyrefix UK is the only national provider of specialist tyre repair and replacement services for construction plant. We provide fast, efficient on-site services for backhoes, aerial platforms, telehandlers, dumpers etc
Tyrefix UK is a strong, financially-sound, privately-owned UK-wide business, delivering a proven and consistent quality of service. We manage contracts and call-outs from our National Control Centre in Leicestershire – just call us on 01530 244444 and we’ll set the wheels in motion.
While we are fiercely competitive, we also understand that the costs of tyre repairs goes beyond the headline figure. So our service is designed to ensure that we can get to you quickly, that our trained and fully-insured fitters with ID cards will have no trouble accessing your site, and that you can have confidence in their honest assessment of the damage and in any repair or replacement work they undertake.
Like you, we look at the total cost of tyre repairs and their management – and we reduce those costs for you quickly and measurably.
We are especially proud of our records on health & safety, sustainability, and customer satisfaction and retention.
We have been in business for over 30 years during which we have continuously improved and innovated our service to ensure we always keep one step ahead.
Behind the scenes we focus on:
- Keeping our customers’ costs down.
- Minimising the administrative burden on customers through our investment in IT.
- Maintaining the UK’s largest a stock of spare plant tyres so we can provide replacements for you quickly when needed.
- Making no compromise ever the safety of your site staff and our fitters.
- Implementing a comprehensive sustainability policy from the selection of our fuel-efficient fleet of vehicles through diligent recycling of spent tyres to our choice of office stationery.